Pacifico (Reversible Tiedye) - Sports Classic Bikini Set
- M size currently unavailable
- If you have ordered an existing set and a preorder set in the same order, we will only ship out once we have all your items in our home base
- For any inquiries, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 👙 PADDING OPTION UNAVAILABLE: This set is reversible
- 👙 Top has adjustable ties- tighten it before any high-impact activities eg. surfing
- 👙 This bottom features cheeky cut at the back
- 👙 Print fabric composition: 85% Polyester, 15% Spandex
- 👙 Lining fabric composition: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- 🌴 Efficient use of resources: All of Haikini's swimsuits are ethically made in Bali in limited batches
- 👜 Sustainable packaging: Each order comes with a reusable pouch made from deadstock swimwear fabrics in our production house
- 👙 This set is suitable for low (lounging) to high-impact activities (surfing, beach volleyball, wake surfing, pole-dancing and more)
- 🏄♀️ Voted best bikini for surfing / any high-impact activities by our customers!
Super love this colour and design. I’m petite but bottom heavy. XS for top is good and bottom S Fits perfectly. Love it. Can’t wait to wear it for a swim
Super love the bikini I wished this existed earlier!! It’s beautiful and the support is so good. PLUS, it’s wipe out proof! Would never have to worry about my bikini coming loose or what so ever whenever I wakeboard anymore. Thank you so much!
Hi Jia Yi, we are extremely happy to hear that, thank you for your kind review :)
Love the fit and everything about this bikini just wished there were some padding :-)
Hi Cheryl, we hear you– that's why all our reversible bikini styles in our new anniversary collection will feature fixed padding in the tops :) can't wait for you to see it!
Love everything about the set I bought, from the colour to the fit on me, the packaging it came in and how this small business supports the local Balinese community. Haven't gotten the chance to wear it out yet, but I'm already loving it so much!
Hi Charissa, we hope that you have already had the chance to rock your new Haikini. Thank you for the kind review!
I’m 160cm, 54kg, got medium size for a top, small size for bottom cause my hips are quite small. I’m usually wearing S size for top, 27inch pants. There’s no padding but it doesn’t really your ****** so you don’t need to worry about it. It was so so good beyond my expectation so I ordered the pre-order Black color one! And it’s also comfortable and it makes your body look leaner than it is. Go and buy and be happy