Fashion is one of the top pollutants in the world, seeping into our oceans and nature! At Haikini, we are protecting our nature by fully utilising every piece of fabric throughout our production process to encourage circular fashion. In collaboration with Swapaholic, Haikini contributed some of our deadstock to their racks. Our pieces were wiped out in the first hour - great job seasters!

Don't worry if you've missed out, we'll be there at the next Swapaholic event in September (read on till the end to get a special code!).

About Swapaholic

Swapaholic is a social enterprise devoted to slowing down the fashion industry. They conduct fashion swaps that encourage consumers to declutter and refresh their wardrobes without hurting our planet or their wallets. They’ve done over 20 swap parties across Singapore in venues such as 313@somerset, Mandarin Gallery & Marina Barrage!

Every item at Swapaholic is pre-owned, undergoing careful scrutiny and selection. At their recent Swapaholic: Reimagine event, Haikini got our own little booth there ;)

Fashion Pollution

Fashion is the second most polluting industry in the world, after the oil and gas sector. Just in Singapore alone, we produce over 150,000 tonnes of textile waste every year!

Image Credit: Valuewalk

Read more about how the various processes in fashion contribute to pollution here.

Sustainability At Haikini

Here at Haikini, we don’t just love the sea and sand - we love our earth! We deal with scrap fabric in our Haikini’s production house in Bali, which we transform them into the handy pouches that you receive with every purchase.

Statistics say that most of us only use about 30% of what's in our closet - the other 70% just collects dust until they eventually end up in a landfill. We are really glad that our bikinis found a better home after the swap!

Upcoming event

We’re also planning to set up at the upcoming Swapathon happening at Marina Barrage in September (psss we will have a special code for your guys: SWAPHAIKINI for $5 off!). 

Cheers to more conscious brands and eco shopping! Can’t wait for the next swap - see you Seasters there too xx

If you want to catch Haikini at the next Swapathon, here are the details:

When: 7th September 2-8 pm

Where: Marina Barrage

  1. Arrive at the event at 2 pm to earn more points!
  2. Go from booth to booth to complete the super fun SWAPATHON tasks. Examples of these tasks are: attending a book/beauty/plant swap or participating in a up-cycling fabric/jewellery workshop! Successfully completed 'Swapathon' tasks can earn points that can be used while swapping
  3. Browse the Sustainable Village which showcases local, green brands.
  4. Head to the Clothing Swap Party Area at 4.45 pm to start swapping with all the points you’ve accumulated! (Influencer's clothes will feature here!)
Previous Article Next Article


    안전 카지노사이트_
    온라인카지노 추천_
    바카라사이트 추천_

    안전 카지노사이트 on

  • にさきにごわ 실시간바카라사이트 포텐슬롯사이트 비바카지노주소 온라인바카라게임 비보게이밍 카지노사이트 월드카지노 카지노사이트 바카라사이트 우리카지노먹튀 카지노사이트 카지노룰렛 카지노쿠폰 온라인바카라 바카라게임사이트 바카라사이트 포텐슬롯주소 바카라사이트 온라인바카라 맥스카지노쿠폰 우리카지노 바카라사이트 바카라분석법 카심바카지노 비보게이밍 바카라게임사이트 온라인카지노 카지노게임사이트 샌즈카지노먹튀 F1카지노 카지노블랙잭 카지노사이트주소 바카라사이트 moroamee234 솔레어카지노 안전카지노사이트 온라인슬롯사이트 온라인슬롯사이트 온라인바카라 카지노블랙잭 카지노슬롯머신 카심바슬롯 메이저카지노 솔카지노 온라인카지노 온라인카지노 올벳게이밍 포텐슬롯 포텐슬롯 맥스카지노 바카라분석법 올벳게이밍 온라인카지노 카지노게임사이트 스피드바카라 비바카지노쿠폰 에볼루션게이밍 카지노게임사이트 카지노사이트 타이산게임 온라인바카라 카지노룰렛 moroamee234 슬롯나라 오공슬롯 솔카지노 모바일카지노 슬롯나라 슬롯머신 온라인카지노 포텐슬롯 온라인카지노 카지노게임사이트 바카라사이트주소 비바카지노주소 우리카지노계열 온라인슬롯사이트 온라인바카라 라이브바카라 온라인슬롯사이트 바카라주소 moroamee234 빅카지노 우리카지노계열사 슬롯사이트 카지노주소 마이크로게이밍 카지노사이트주소 카지노사이트추천 헤븐카지노 바카라사이트추천 카심바슬롯 아시아게이밍 슬롯사이트 바카라전략슈 바카라승률 실시간바카라 Q카지노 온라인카지노 카지노게임사이트 카지노사이트 카지노사이트 카심바슬롯 생중계카지노 포텐슬롯사이트 카지노사이트 moroamee234 세부카지노 온라인바카라 온라인바카라 がでそわそぜ

    온라인카지노 카지노게임사이트 on

  • – 바카라사이트,카지노사이트,온라인바카라,온라인카지노,카지노검증사이트 – 안전카지노 – 카지노추천 – 실시간카지노 – 비바카지노 – 카지노주소 – 인터넷카지노 – 라이브카지노 – 바카라게임 – 퀸즈슬롯온라인카지노롤링/우리카지노-쿠폰/아바타배팅-전화배팅/온라인-슬롯머신게임/우리카지노-sa게임/블랙잭-게임하는법/에볼루션카지노/바카라-게임하는법/호게임/카지노양방/카지노총판/맥스카지노/밀리언클럽카지노/로얄카지노/카심바코리아-슬롯카지노/카지노사이트/ - 텍사스카지노 on

  • 8/15/22

    서울오피 on


    바카라사이트 on

Leave a comment

Recently Viewed